Our Use of Your Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside the UK/EEA. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(2) We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to the Equity for business purposes and also to companies who act as "data processors" on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf (some of whom are located outside the UK/EEA). These business purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or group companies), risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
(3) Information (such as health) may be considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information and sensitive personal data to us in circumstances where we need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our group of companies. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications and direct mail when you input your details.
(2) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below. We never pass your details on to 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
Use of Tools
If you receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless you tell us not to. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out.
Our website(s) may use a variety of HTTP. To help you understand more about please see the below links: :
(1) Internet Advertising Bureau
(2) Google Analytics
By using our website(s), you consent to us using the above mentioned tools. Our website(s) may contain links to other sites not controlled by us. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites.
(1) You are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you (for a £10 fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. You can use our "unsubscribe" link on our emails or refer to our literature containing instructions on how to do this. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way. If you want to unsubscribe to all companies literature please email email@example.com
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.